Samsung, beloved by the public as one of the leaders in the mobile phone industry, continues to introduce new smartphones one after the other. In this context, the technical specifications of the upcoming Galaxy A24 smartphone have been largely revealed. In this article, we will go over the technical specifications of the device in detail.
Galaxy A24 Technical Specifications:
– Super AMOLED Infinity-V display with a resolution of 6.5 inches and FHD+ resolution. The device has a 90 Hz refresh rate.
– The phone uses an octa-core Snapdragon 680 chipset, comes equipped with 4 GB of RAM, and has 128 GB of storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 1 TB with a microSD card.
– The device has a mounted fingerprint sensor and an Adreno 610 GPU.
– Dual SIM card support and a 3.5 mm audio jack are also present.
– The product has 4G VoLTE support and Dolby Atmos support.
– The device comes with a 5000 mAh battery and weighs 195 grams.
The performance of the Galaxy A24 in terms of its sales will depend on its price. If it comes at an affordable price, it will undoubtedly be one of the most powerful players in the market. With its impressive technical specifications and sleek design, this phone is sure to impress.